COLORADO OR BUST – 2024 WESTERN FUTURITY/MATURITY
Help make our 2024 event the best in the west!
Ways to donate to the Mile High Weimaraner Club trophy and show event fund!
- Cash or money donation in any amount your choice! You will be listed with our donors on MHWC.org, our social media, e-mail newsletter, and if you donate by April 1st, the premium list!
Please send a check to
MHWC Trophy Fund
C/O Tim Bintner
6917 Sapphire Pt. Blvd.
Castle Rock, CO 80108
- OR PayPal email@example.com
- OR Venmo @Tim-Bintner
- Donate an item for raffle or auction!
- We will have online auctions throughout the year to support our event. Please let us know what you would like to donate for the auctions.
- The club will also be having a raffle at the specialty show, please let us know what you would like to donate to the raffle!
- Great items include breed specific art, dog show or hunt test equipment, restaurant gift cards, gas gift cards, coffee gift cards, unique or vintage items or books.
- Download Auction / Raffle Donation Form
- Contact Amy Fast, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Specific Trophies
- If you would like to donate a prize or a money donation for a specific award, please let us know.
- All specific trophy donations must be received by April 1st to be listed in the 2024 MHWC Specialty Show premium list.
- Specific trophies may be given in honor or memory of a dog or person, but donations must be received by April 1st to be listed in the premium.
- Presenting Sponsorship
- Presenting sponsorship is a one-time donation of $2000 for our 2024 event. For example, if your company is Acme TNT, and you donate $2000, our event name becomes “Mile High Weimaraner Club Specialty Show presented by Acme TNT”.
- This donation must be made by April 1st.
- Logos and branding may be included with a presenting sponsorship.
- A presenting sponsorship may also be given in the name of a dog or person.
- The presenting sponsor receives recognition, a free event logo merchandise item of their choice, preferred seating ringside, and a photo booklet of the winners.
- Contact Amy Fast, email@example.com if you would like to discuss presenting sponsorship.
QUESTIONS ? Contact ColoradoWeims@gmail.com